Teaching Youngsters English
Gewicht: 0,33 kg
Preise inkl. gesetzl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
"It' s amazing how fast five-to-nine-year-olds can learn a secon language if given the right inputs and a playful enviroment. By using traditional hands-on action rhymes, finger plays, singing games, conversational eschanges, counting-out rhymes, tongue-twisters, stories and little play scenes we can improve language teaching in the first few years without electronic media."
"This book is recommended to both new and experienced English Teachers. I wish I had this collection of materials and ideas earlier in my foreign language teaching carreer!"
M. Hevesi, Steiner school language teacher and publisher
"Based on the author' s own extensive and innovative teaching practice, this book offers a broad range of highly stimulating and practical resources for language teaching. It will prove invaluable for all EFL teachers."
Dr. Peter Lutzker, Steiner/Waldorf school language teacher and teacher trainer
Untertitel: With Techniques and Materials for age 4-10
Autor: Alec Templeton
Verlag: Hevesim Verlag
Ausstattung: Spiralbuch mit stabiler Kunststoffspirale
Format (B x H): 297 x 210 mm
Umfang: 72 pages
- 1. Rhythms, Rhymes, Games and Songs for the Lower School
- 2. Teaching English to Teens and Preteens
- 3. Tongue Twisters and Speech Exercises
- 4. Poems for the Middle and Upper School
- 5. Stone Fox - English Workbook
- 6. Plays for the Lower and Middle School
- 7. Riddles
- 8. Six Romantic Poets. From their Lives and Works
- 9. A Change in the Year: Pentatonic Songs
- 10. Festivals, Family and Food