Nelson Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom
Gewicht: 0,18 kg
Preise inkl. gesetzl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Nelson Mandela, the leader of the South African anti-apartheid movement, has become a worldwide symbol of resistance to racism. Released from prison in 1990, he helped guide the country on its peaceful transition to democarcy. This version of Mandela’s autobiography has been shortened to a manageable length of 40 pages of text, but reads as a continuous narrative. Mandela describes his life in vivid and dramatic terms, dealing with the human and moral problems he faced. The political aspects are covered in a way that will involve students without overwhelming them. There is an extensive vocabulary and a wide range of exercises covering different levels of language competence, designed specifically to help in working with mixed-ability classes. – For Class 9/10.Titel: Nelson Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom
Umfang: 96 S.
- 1. Ghosts at the Castle!
- 2. Hazy Mountain - The Story of an Indian Boy and a Horse
- 3. Dick Whittington: A Story from England
- 4. Robin Hood
- 5. Stone Fox
- 6. The Pancake and Other Stories
- 7. King Arthur
- 8. Silly Simon - An English Folk Tale
- 9. Living and Working in the Days of Charles Dickens
- 10. Nelson Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom